Sitemap and Rules
Site Map provided by Southeast Publications.
• Check in time is 2:00PM. Check out is 2:00PM. (Cabins check in 2, check out 1). Your site fee includes one unit (tent, popup, or camper) and up to 4 people. Children 4 and under are free. Additional tent on site carries a fee of $12. Additional people ages 5-17 are $3 extra, additional registered adult $4.00.
• Visitors/guests must register at the office and leave by 10:00PM on weekends. A visitor fee of $4.00 must be paid upon arrival. Visitors who stay less than one hour and DO NOT use park facilities will be refunded their fee. Overnight fees for visitors is $1 more ($5 total). Registered campers are responsible for their guests.
• Quiet hours are from 11:00PM to 8:00AM. All campers under age 18 must be at their own site or with their parents during quiet hours. No golf carts after midnight.
• Campfires permitted in fire rings only. Fire rings may not be moved. Campers may not cut or damage, or forage in the woods for firewood.
Parking is restricted to two passenger vehicles. Check with the office on where to park extra vehicles.
• Excessive noise is not allowed at any time.
• Family pets are welcome when kept on a leash and kept quiet. OWNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PICKING UP AFTER THEIR PETS. When walking your pet, please carry bag and dispose of waste in proper facilities.
• Please dispose of your trash in the container. Only trash accumulated during your visit may be dumped – this does not include chairs, coolers, etc. Take them home with you. Please separate your cans from your regular trash and place in appropriate container.
• Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in moderation on your site. Alcohol may be consumed at the pavilion activities in moderation. No visible beer cans or open bottles will be permitted. Please cover with a beer/drink kozy.
• You are responsible for your children. Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all pavilion activities. Children under 12 may not be in pool area without an adult (18 and over). This will be strictly enforced. Your child will be asked to leave and not allowed to return for the rest of the day.
• Diving, rough play, running, and cannon balls are strictly prohibited. Please be considerate of other swimmers. If the pool is full, no rafts or ball throwing.
• Bicycles are permitted. Children under age 12 must wear a helmet while riding a bicycle under state law. Pennsylvania’s mandatory bicycle helmet law applies to children operating bicycles and to children who are passengers in a restraining seat or trailer. Parents assume all responsibility for the safety of their children. No skateboards, quads, ATVs may be used in park. No bike riding after dark.